Saturday, 4 July 2015

The Find Me Tag :: I unleash my photography on you all!

HELLO, my bookish friends! I have something pretty frabjous to unleash upon you today! The Find Me Tag, where I can unleash my bookish photography on you all!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 

I haven't been tagged for this tag, but it looked so fun, I decided to do it anyway! Because I strongly dislike taking pictures of books inside, and I LOVE seeing outdoor bookish photography, I decided to drag out all my beloved books and take endless pictures of them out there because I enjoy it.

Also, these photos are completely unedited.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!  That's because a) I'm lazy, b) I don't even know how and c) I couldn't be bothered. Plus, there's a kind of beauty in raw photos isn't there? (It's a bit like carrot: cooked carrot is disgusting, while raw carrot is slightly more edible. Makes perfect sense.)

RULES:

1.) Find a book in the next ten categories listed below, either with a photo or a picture of the cover.
2.) Tag people you want to see do this tag
3.) Link back to Novel Ink!

Because I'm a special snowflake and also have a pitiful book collection, I'm skipping some of the questions. Got it? Ok, let's goooo!


1 ~ A BOOK WITH A FLOWER. From this shot you can kind of only see viney things on the cover, but I assure you there ARE flowers! A friend of mine gave me this for my birthday, and I treasure it deeply. Although, to be brutally honest, the glue in the binding smells like dead body. I am not joking! It truly does. Oh, and I like the book as well. It's a classic and my brain doesn't do classics, but I really liked this.



2 ~ A BOOK WITH A WEAPON. Ahhhh, Fire I think my favourite book in the Graceling trilogy. At least at the moment. It changes regularly. I was tempted just to slam the whole series into the post, BUT I RESISTED.



3 ~ A BOOK WITH A MOON. I like this photo, but when I picked my book up afterwards, I saw that it had STAINS ON THE BOTTOM OF IT. Never taking this baby outside again EVER. It makes me upset to think I've harmed one of my Harry Potter babies.


That is indeed my hand. It is very likely that that will be the only part of me YOU WILL EVER SEE because I HATE unleashing photos of myself onto the internet. HATE IT.

4 ~ A BOOK WITH A SUNSET. This is a library book. The books on my shelf are VERY meagre, and though I searched high and low on kindle and physical book shelf, I couldn't find a book with a sunset. So even though my younger brother oh so helpfully pointed out that it looks MUCH more like a sunrise  and not at all like a sunset, I ignored him. I do that a lot. I haven't read this book yet, but I'm planning too. Just gotta work through the other 12 library books I've got out at the library.


5 ~ A BOOK WITH A HEART. Look! A heart, a heart! I was scratching my head FOR AGES, because I am not a hearty person, and NONE of my physical books had a single heart on them. So it was off to Montgomery the Kindle I went, and managed to find this. I did not like this book btw, although I think it looks pretty here. I wish my kindle wasn't black and white though!


6 ~ A BOOK WITH WATER. I think this is my favourite photo in this post. And although you can't see very clearly, that IS water on the cover's background. I didn't like this book either. The main character had loooooong auburn hair and massive eyes and basically made my eyes roll until they hit the moon.



7 ~ A GIRL IN A WHITE DRESS. Urgh. I DON'T LIKE THIS PICTURE. It makes me cross how Blogger lowers the qualities on pictures! *angry sigh* It looked WAAAAAY better on the camera I'm telling you.



8 ~ A COUPLE KISSING. I have NO covers with couples kissing on it! This is the nearest I could get to it...hugging. And awkward looking hugging at that... >.> BUT ANYWAY, Every Move is hanging out with the rhubarb and the calendulas. This is also possibly THE best book I've read this year, and the only book I've wept tears over EVER.

I TAG:







 And anyone else who wants to do it consider yourself tagged!!


Tell me! What was your favourite picture!



23 comments :

  1. I absolutely LOVE this tag!! <3 <3 I literally just posted mine this morning, haha. My favourite photo has to be the one of The Intern (plus, it's an awesome book, so...), and the one of Every Move (gorgeous flower, too.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kara! <3 I really liked The Intern too!

      Delete
  2. This is such a fun tag! The pictures were also great. Well done! :)

    Aeriko @ http://thereadingarmchair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Ella! My favorite photo is the one of Fire, it's really good! :)
    ~Haley
    PS. I nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award: http://myaddictionbooks.blogspot.com/2015/07/blogger-recognition-award.html?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG ELLA. THESE PHOTOS ARE BEAUTIFUL! ♥ So glad you unleashed your fantastic skills! *insert heart emoji* Thanks for sharing this - can't stop oogling at all the beautiful flowers and colors in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ZOE YOU ARE JUST TO NICE!! I don't think enough people tell you that! <3333 Thanks so much for your lovely compliments!! <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  5. This tag is so cute because we can show off our photography! Love your pictures and the blueness to the tones. I think it's great temperature <3

    Also, I really like the first picture the most and how you incorportated your eReader!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I think the blueness is from the wrong camera setting I had it on... ;')

      Thank you, Nova! <3

      Delete
  6. OMGGGG WE SAW YOUR HAAAAND!! *flails because this is clearly a huge moment* AHEM. But yes. Now we know sooo much more about it. mwahhaah. XD
    Ahem. (Again.)
    I LOVE THIS TAG! I like photos of books outside too, although I had a catastrophe the other day and dropped 2 books in the mud and now I'm forever traumatised and all my photos after that have been inside so we shall see. BUT I LIKE THAT ONE OF THE INTERN A LOT ACTUALLY. And fajldska this just makes me want more Ellie Marney books. ASAP and now. And FIRE. I love the picture of Fire and also want to read that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And THAT, Cait, is exactly the reason why you will probably never see my face! xD

      YOU DROPPED YOUR BOOKS IN THE MUD???!!!!!! *dies* OMG, Cait that is AWFUL!! X( I'm cringing just thinking about it! X( X( X(

      OMG, THANK YOU!!!! That means a lot to me coming from you!!! <3 <3 <3

      READ ELLIE MARNEY.

      Delete
  7. Ahh these pictures are wonderful! You're really good at photography! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for tagging me!!! :) This tag is my new favourite as it's so beautiful, I've already done it but I am happy you thought of me anyway! I love outside photography, I'm just limited by the fact that I live in a flat with no balcony OR garden and my nearest park is far enough away that I'd never want to drag my camera and books there just for some photos! Yours are so pretty... I LOVE THEM!!! I especially love you picture of Fire <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No probs! I loved seeing you do the tag, your photography is so pretty! :))) Thank you!!!

      Delete
  9. Ella these are such beautiful photos! I love how you made them super creative and made do with your smallish book collection! I love the Things we Know by Heart, The Intern and the Water so Deep one. You did really well, great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pictures, Ella! And excellent picks, seriously. Love the Jane Eyre edition you've got there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it PRETTY?!! xD Love it so much. Thanks Mel!!

      Delete
  11. NICE HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. AW, fwanks for the tag, sweetie. I actually decided just today that I wanted to do this tag, so YAYsies. Outdoor photography is so fun, too, although with me it does tend towards disaster. Stains and moistness and tears and the like. *the terror*
    And it is totally weird seeing your hand. IT FEELS LIKE YOU'RE REAL. And unconsciously I have just been thinking of you as the picture of your avatar, which you now must change to the hand picture. There is no other choice you could make.
    So interested that you enjoyed Jane Eyre- it's my second most loathed book ever! Who'd have thunk it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments and every single one makes my day! Check back, because I do reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...